Holy Trinity Church, Queenborough, was built in 1363, and then rebuilt in 1431. The whole church was raised, paved and ceiled at a later date. It was also over hauled between 1690 and 1730.
The church has a raised seat for the Mayor and two bailiffs. The church consists of one aisle and one chancel, the square tower is to the west has a wooden turret that holds five bells. The tower seems much older than the church.
The church was once accounted as a chapel to the mother church in the parish of Minster, it belonged to the monastery of St Sexburga. The church is now independent of the parish of Minster and has been for many years.