Eastchurch Church


All Saints Church in Eastchurch was completely rebuilt in 1431, it is the parish church of Eastchurch and Leysdown. When it was built some of the windows from the earlier church were incorporated into the new church.

In 1800 the Lady Chapel was used as the local school, the cost of the schooling was funded by the rental of an orchard and house that had been deeded to the patrons of Eastchurch in 1721 by Reverend Richard Foster, for the education of the children and the poor.

The Lichgate that stands in front of the church was erected in memory of the soldiers from Eastchurch that died during WWI.

Designed & built by - Kevin Ali